(1) Due to the large number of surgical patients, the number of stretcher vehicles is limited, and one person and one car cannot be guaranteed.
(2) No special person to see the car and management, the doctor is afraid of trouble, when the patient is sent, the internal and external vehicles are not exchanged, and the inner car is directly pushed to the ward, causing pollution of the inner car in the ward, resulting in pollution of the operating room.
(3) When rushing to emergency patients, traumatic patients, etc., faced with high-risk groups with unclear conditions, there are many uncertain factors, which do not rule out the risk of infectious diseases and contamination by patients' secretions and excreta, which can easily lead to doctors and patients. Cross infection and pollution of the car.
(4) The use of a stretcher as a means of transporting articles, which is not wiped or disinfected before and after use, is also the cause of damage and cross-contamination of the stretcher.
(5) At present, most people are indifferent to the disinfection management of stretcher vehicles and clothing, ignoring the fact that it is a potential infection and cross-infection factor in hospitals.
(1) Formulate a disinfection management system for stretcher vehicles. A nurse is sent to take turns on the patient's entrance and exit every week. The stretcher is cleaned and disinfected twice a day, morning and evening, and wiped with 1:200 "84" disinfectant. Responsible for the exchange of internal and external vehicles when picking up patients, supervising doctors to perform exchanges. Use a disposable towel to cover the quilt cover, change the quilt cover with the dirt, and use special vehicles, quilts, trauma, emergency patients to use disposable napkins after elective surgery, such as HbsAg positive.
(2) Training to strengthen the knowledge of nosocomial infections. It can effectively prevent nosocomial infections, ensure the cleanliness and sterility of the operating room, and publicize disinfection, anti-infection and self-protection knowledge to the surgeons. Advocate and educate newcomers or trainee interns to ensure that all systems are in place.
(3) Check the implementation of supervision. A competent nurse is responsible for checking the cleaning and disinfection of the stretcher, internal and external exchanges, and compliance with the regulations by the surgeon. The offenders are criticized and treated according to the circumstances to ensure that no infections or cross-infections occur.