1. Using a sponge pad stretcher, the mission person transports comfortably, lifts the patient onto the stretcher and transports it through an ambulance.
2. If the stretcher needs to raise the head, press the button below the stretcher head and lift it up.
3. When the patient arrives at the ward or destination, pull out the handle and lift the two.
4, the stretcher face barrier uses a rotary elastic locking device, turn over the barrier to ensure patient safety, if necessary, use the insurance belt insurance; turn down the guardrail, the patient is convenient.
5. When the patient needs an infusion, one end of the stretcher surface can be inserted into the infusion stand.
Scope of application:
It can be used for ambulances, hospitals, battlefields, gymnasiums to transport wounded and sick people, and can also be used for general surgery.
1. When transporting the patient, be sure to turn the guardrail up to keep it safe.
2. When doing general surgery, do not scratch the stretcher surface.
Ambulance stretcher maintenance:
1, always keep clean (including disinfection)
2, often check if there are parts loose
3. It is forbidden to stand upside down during storage and transportation, and stack them at the same time as shown in the packing box.