1. Before using the multi-function electric medical bed, first check whether the power cord is firmly connected. Is the controller cable reliable?
2. The wire and power cord of the linear actuator of the controller shall not be placed between the lifting link and the upper and lower bed frames to prevent the wires from being cut, resulting in personal equipment accidents. 
3. After the back panel is raised, the patient is lying on the panel and is not allowed to implement.
4, people can not stand on the bed to jump, when the backboard rises, people sit on the backboard and stand on the bed panel, not allowed to implement.
5. After the universal wheel brakes, it is not allowed to push and move. It can only be moved after releasing the brake.
6. It is not allowed to be implemented horizontally to avoid damage to the guardrail.
7, the road surface is not flat can not be implemented, in order to prevent damage to the multi-function electric medical bed universal wheel.
8. When using the controller, the buttons on the control panel can only be operated one by one. It is not allowed to operate the multi-function electric medical bed by pressing two or more buttons at the same time, so as to avoid the malfunction and endanger the patient.
9. When the multi-function electric medical bed needs to be moved, the power plug must be removed, and the power controller wire should be wound up.
10. When the multi-function electric medical bed needs to be moved, the lifting guardrail should be lifted to prevent the patient from falling and being hurt during the movement. When the electric bed moves, it is necessary for two people to operate at the same time, so as to avoid out of control in the process of implementation, resulting in structural damage and endangering the health of the patient.